How to buy an autographed Weird Girls Book!
Order your book through the University Bookstore website in Seattle, WA and Cecy Robson will stop by the store to sign and personalize your book before it's shipped out! There's no additional charge, and the store carries all of Cecy's books. International orders are accepted; however postage will be considerably more than for domestic orders.
To order "follow these directions carefully" or you might get an unsigned book sent to you!
1. Go to University Bookstore's website and search for Robson, Cecy in the author search. This should pull up a list of books. They carry all currently available titles. Order the books you want, put them in your shopping cart, and start the check-out process. For anthologies, search by title. Note: if you have website difficulties, call 206-634-3400 and ask for General Books to order over the phone.
2. On the Payment page, there's a comment field at the bottom of the page. Enter the following: "Please send me an autographed copy (or copies) made out to...." Then write in who you would like the book or books made out to. Be VERY specific about the name. Some people say "make it out to me, Joe Smith" when they really just want it made out to "Joe," not Joe Smith. So tell us exactly which name should be in the book! If you just want Cecy to autograph it with no personalization, then enter "signature only."
3. Pay for the item and complete your order.
4. The store will get in touch with Cecy Robson to stop by and sign the order, then the books will be mailed to you. New releases can't ship out before their release day. Please ne patient as it may take a week or so for Cecy to get to the store.
5. PLEASE direct all selling type questions (pre-orders, international shipping costs, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org) or the bookstore's mail order department, not Cecy.
Please note: Cecy Robson reserves the right to modify specific message requests--especially if they are long messages. There is only so much room.